Purpose of the Ministry:
We strive to serve on a humanitarian basis to assist the sick and/or injured. Our goal is to give necessary first-aid, and nursing care to impart general information on problems of health that will help Christians to understand the relation between spiritual and physical well-being.
- To educate, empower, and enlighten all members of the community of personal health concerns/healthy lifestyles.
- To provide medical screenings, referrals and health education.
- To promote the prevention, management, and control of chronic illness.
- To provide leadership and assistance to the church ministries of other churches.
- To empower and educate congregation members to become health advocates.